New version of Portal EIZ was launched at 15th February 2019. The list of the new features:
- new university web pages design
- support for mobile devices (phones, tablets)
- users have not to choose appropriate links for the remote access
- the Portal EIZ chooses the right link automatically according the network a user is coming from
- help and instructions update
Due to the system maintenance the ProQuest databases including Alexander Street, Intota Assesment and RefWorks will be out of order
between 4 and 12 a.m. on 20th January 2019. We apologize for any inconvinience.
Users can experience the troubles when using EZproxy in the Microsoft Edge browser (formerly it was called Microsoft Explorer). in such case (the EZproxy does not allow you to use electronic information resources and reports the "cookies" errors), please use different browser (Chrome, Firefox).