Remote access does not work...
In case you can't set up remote access to electronic resources please contact us via the e-mail eizmunicz. Please provide the information below (in case you know them, none of them are mandatory):
- your UCO (university identification number)
- author(s) and a title of the publication/article you cannot access
- method of access (OpenVPN, EZproxy, Shibboleth or direct links here at the Portal EIZ);
- location of your computer (at home, within the university);
- the internet browser you use (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, ...);
- exact URL and name of inaccessible resource;
- any messages reported by inaccessible resource (do not hesitate to make and send us a screenshot);
- this IP address (which is your address): 184.108.40.206
- your internet provider (when you are connected from outside the university);
- any other information you consider important (I have small home network etc.).
If you give us this information you have better chance of getting the solution in short time.