Medical faculty staff and students: for accessing on pc outside the faculty and library network use remote access link below Remote access: Shibboleth.
The Embase database brings information about evidence-based pharmacological and biomedical research. Covered disciplines and fields: Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Science; Pharmacoeconomics; Toxicology; Evidence-Based Medicine; Biotechnology and Bioengineering; Medical Devices; Drug Research and Development; Clinical Investigations; Public, Occupational, and Environmental Health Research and Policy Management; and more.
• Over 30 million bibliographic records dating back to 1947
• All MEDLINE® citations
• Records indexed from over 8,500 journals—over 3,000 of which are unique to Embase
• International coverage—records drawn from sources published in over 90 countries
• Constant updates—over 1.4 million citations and abstracts added annually
• Fully-indexed citations, indexing terms, and codes
• Author-written abstracts for roughly 80% of all citations
• Drug and device indexing by trade name, manufacturer name, clinical trials, and more
HELP & TRAINING: