The Economist is the most well-known economic journal on the world. The Economist Historical Archive provides researchers with quick access to:
- editorials, news, commentary and letters that afford insight into British, European, American, and world affairs
- highly regarded country reports, industry reports, supplements, and surveys that offer the ability to track regional trends and forecasts.
- special surveys and supplements on countries and industries that offer perspectives on markets and geographies
- key economic indicators post-1983 available in exportable format – many charts and tables are downloadable as a spreadsheet, allowing users to manipulate statistical tables and financial and economic data
- with the full-text search capabilities, students and scholars can conduct research on all the great events of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries