CAB Abstracts is the leading English-language bibliographic information service providing access to the world’s applied life sciences literature – from agriculture, the environment, and veterinary sciences, to plant sciences, mycology and parasitology, food science, human health and nutrition.
- Over 9 million records with coverage dating back to 1973
- Over 230,000 full-text journal articles, reports and conference proceedings
- Publications from over 116 countries in 50 languages
- Indexing for over 10,000 academic journals, books, conference proceedings and reports specially selected by subject experts
- In addition to indexing thousands of core scientific journals, CAB Abstracts offers extensive coverage of non-journal literature from around the world including annual reports, general reports, books, conference proceedings, field notes and much more.