Project Syndicate is a not-for-profit international news organization that produces and delivers original, high-quality opinion commentaries to a global audience. Our membership includes over 500 media outlets – more than half of which receive our commentaries for free or at subsidized rates – in over 150 countries. Featuring exclusive contributions by prominent political leaders, policymakers, scholars, business leaders, and civic activists from more than 100 countries, PS offers unrivaled insight into the issues commanding the world's attention.
The PS license includes:
- Unlimited Access: All students, faculty, staff, and walk-ins have unlimited access to Project Syndicate content.
- Content Usage: Allows for classroom use, including the republishing of PS content in course readers, course packets, course intranet sites, and conference/event literature.
- PS Archive: Unlimited access to more than 14,000 commentaries stretching back more than 25 years.
- PS On Point: A suite of exclusive content including long reads, book reviews, and our annual The Year Ahead magazine (all articles available digitally).
- PS The Big Picture: PS editors bring together 4-5 commentaries on topics in the news – and on the deeper issues driving the news.
- PS Say More: Weekly interviews, in which a selected contributor expands on ideas covered in their commentaries, addresses new issues, and shares personal recommendations.
- Unlimited access to the PS Digital Newsstand
The Project Syndicate is available to Masaryk University users as the annual free trial until March 22, 2022.
For remote access you can register with your university email (must be "muni.cz" email address) and consequently you will gain full access.